Thursday, September 29, 2016

Yesterday, I watched an hour of program on Youtube between the prominent atheist Richard Dawkins interview with Catholic Father George Coyne. It was very enjoyable, deep conversation between the two regarding Faith, Science, Religion views, and the existence of God, fascinating to say the least. I may need to view it again and take actual notes. Then later last night, I watched one hour of documentary on Netflix about Sneakerhead. It’s about people who collects sneakers, the culture and the economy of the sneaker collecting. It is fascinating, but in a very different way. It is almost like the opposite side of the spectrum of how we view our life and what’s important. It still got me thinking, where am I in this spectrum of life. Am I more concerned about the spiritual, philosophical aspect of life, if there is anything beyond our universe, or do I filled my head with materialistic matter to the point that nothing else is significant. I am glad I found both.

No comments: